Company F had 11 sets of brothers:
- John and Anthony Biernackie
- Charles and John Butts
- Robert and Willis Davey
- Stanley and Joseph Fraczak (Franklin)
- Eugene and Thomas Garrett
- Edward and Harry Hill
- Robert and Theodore Kirkpatrick
- John and William Mears
- Thomas and Leon Morien
- Alfred and Arthur Whittleton.
In addition the American Legion Post in Medina (Butts-Clark) was named after Lt. John E. Butts, Congressional Medal of Honor. Note is also made that the Tanner-Houseman American Legion Post in Lyndonville was named after Herbert Tanner, an original member of the unit, who was transferred to Co. M 35th Inf. and killed in action on 10 Jan. 1943.